Monday, April 6, 2009

Oh the things she loves...



The things Rylie loves the most...ice cream cones, giving big slobbery kisses, laughing, pulling hair, feeling textures of different things, especially grass, rocking on the front porch, blowing spit bubbles...and saying Dada...but we all know she's really trying to say "Mommy I love you." That's what I keep telling myself anyway!She loves her brothers and sisters and lights up whenever any one of them come into the room. We are really enjoying this stage of our lives, watching our kids grow and learn and seeing the relationships they are able to develop with each other. It's fun to see how similar they are but how very unique they are. I can't say enough about my kiddies. :)

1 comment:

Kathy@DandelionsandDustBunnies said...

She's a cutie. I can't wait to see her in real life this summer along with my other neices and nephews. I'm sure they've grown up so much in the last couple years. Jaydon will be so glad to play with all of them. He loves his cousins.