Monday, November 14, 2011

Life goes on...even if my blog doesn't :)

Holy cow! It's been a while since I've posted anything. Life is wonderful. My heart is full
of thanks for the blessings in my life, more specifically the great people that surround me.

I'm (hopefully) going to take the advice of a friend and not really use this so much for blogging
but more for a journal. So that being said, today Rylie and I took Gretta to Petsmart for her
grooming appointment. It took 3 hours! I didn't realize it could take that long to give a dog a bath, but it does. Rylie wanted to come back early because she wanted her "besfwiend" back.
Actually, she didn't want to leave her there in the first place. But after a few hugs and lots of kisses, I was able to drag her out of there with out her besfrwiend without too much of a struggle.

I think that every kid needs a dog. Heck, I love my dog. Everybody needs one. Gretta is always so happy. Always gentle with our kids, never has accidents and she's just the best pal a girl could ask for (aside from my Michael).

No comments: