Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thanksgiving






Thanksgiving was wonderful. We were able to spend time with family and friends, eat way too much, laugh, laugh and laugh some more.




I really didn't like my brothers so much growing up, I'm sure most siblings didn't really get along all that well most of the time. Now I really enjoy hanging out with them. They thought I was "the DEVIL" growing up and I thought (and still do sometimes) that they were emotionally retarded. I remember one of them peeing on my toothbrush, another of them feeding me dog food...and I'm pretty sure the rest you can live without knowing. :) I love my brothers though!



I live the farthest away (a whopping 1.5 hours from everyone else) and sometimes it isn't far enough but most days it feels like an eternity away.



We were able to play a few games, hang out with the cousins, Aunts and Uncles, Grandparents and Mom and Dad. It's awesome to be close.



Next to having the Gospel of Jesus Christ in my life, I am most thankful for my family. I know that the relationships and the bond that we have on earth can surpass this life. Although sometimes we are a dysfunctional family, there isn't anything I wouldn't do for any one of them.

No comments: